Great news everyone – SpectroCoin virtual prepaid cards are back! Now you can convert your cryptocurrencies into Euros and spend them in any online shop where major debit cards are accepted. The best part is – you can grab yours TODAY!
Prepaid cards are not exactly new to SpectroCoin. Before our debit card programme was discontinued by our former card provider, like for many other major crypto companies, we had issued 65,000+ cards to customers across the world. But if the numbers do not speak for themselves, here are a few facts about our new virtual prepaid cards:
1.Virtual prepaid card is issued instantly. Thus, no waiting for the card to arrive and no shipping fees. You can use it right away!
2. The card is available in 197 countries and territories across the world. And did we mention it is accepted in over 20 million locations globally or that you can buy bitcoin with prepaid card?
3. The prepaid card is denominated in EUR. It is designed to help you spend your digital-assets as needed – guard yourself from price fluctuations by exchanging cryptocurrencies to Euros before topping up your prepaid card.
4. You can acquaint yourself with the fees and limits for the SpectroCoin card. Find the full list of SpectroCoin prepaid card fees and limits on our website.
5. SpectroCoin virtual card is a secure way to make online payments. As it exists only digitally, the possibility to lose the card or get the card’s credentials stolen is much lower than with physical prepaid cards.
How to get one?
Getting your hands on the new SpectroCoin virtual prepaid card is easy! Here are a few steps you can follow:
Step 1. Verify your SpectroCoin account. Profile verification is required before you can order your SpectroCoin card. Just get your ID card or international passport ready, and follow the steps covered in our blog post.
Step 2. Order your card. You can get a new SpectroCoin prepaid card in a few minutes.
- Go to the “Account” section of the SpectroCoin page and click on “Card”:
Then fill out the order form:
Step 3. Verify your card (optional). To take full advantage of your card, you can go through additional KYC procedures and enjoy higher limits.
Step 4. Spend your digital-assets in online stores worldwide.
Currently, our new virtual cards are only available in Euros, but the support for other major currencies will be added soon. Physical cards are already in testing mode to make sure that everything works smoothly – more information will be provided in the following weeks.
If you have further questions regarding SpectroCoin new card solution or how to buy bitcoin with prepaid card, please contact our support via “Live Chat” option available on our website.