At SpectroCoin, we aim to offer our users the most convenient solution for buying and selling their cryptocurrency holdings. SpectroCoin crypto exchange clients can top up their accounts with several deposit alternatives, including bank transfer, SEPA payments, online wallets, such as Skrill and Neteller, as well as credit and debit cards. Today, we will take a closer look at the latter option.
Comfortable top-ups for card holders
Credit and debit cards are one of the most common means of payment in the modern world, with hundreds of millions card transactions happening each day.
Blockchain community, however, might experience some difficulties exchanging their fiat to crypto – not every platform accepts fiat deposits, while some financial institutions might even reject transactions to blockchain platforms.
SpectroCoin offers a comfortable solution to this issue. We accept card top-ups with credit and debit cards from leading networks, such as VISA and Mastercard.
How to buy cryptocurrency with credit card?
To buy cryptocurrency with credit card or debit card at SpectroCoin, you need a verified account. More information on successfully completing your account verification can be found here.
Next, you need to make sure that you have a credit or debit card linked to your SpectroCoin account. To link a card, open the dropdown menu of your account, choose ‘Linked cards’, and press ‘Add card’. You will be required to enter your card details and complete the card verification process. More information on the process is available on our FAQ page.
If your account is already verified and you have a linked card, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Deposit’ section of your account.
- Choose the EUR currency wallet. You will receive the deposit to this wallet.
- Enter your country of residence as well as the deposit amount and press ‘Next’.
- Choose a credit/debit card as your deposit option.
- Confirm your deposit by entering a code sent to your second-factor authentication method.
- After successfully making a deposit, head to the ‘Buy&Sell’ section of your account.
- Choose EUR as your ‘Pay Currency’ and one of the cryptocurrencies as ‘Receive Currency’. SpectroCoin offers a wide variety of cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Litecoin, and Tether.
- Enter the amount you would like to exchange and press ‘Exchange’.
That is it! You have successfully bought cryptocurrency with your credit or debit card.
If you have any further questions regarding card deposits at SpectroCoin, please contact our support team via LiveChat option available on the website or write an email to [email protected].