A quick guide on how to buy Enjin Coin at SpectroCoin
If you would like to know how to buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) at SpectroCoin, there are only a few steps for you to take. Read our blog to find out more!
Enjin, founded in 2009, is a gaming community platform called the Enjin Network. In 2017 Enjin established itself as a blockchain company with a focus on building software products that allow users to mint, manage, trade, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets. Enjin Coin launched on Ethereum in 2018. To find out more about Enjin Coin at SpectroCoin, visit our blog, Enjin Coin Explained.
Here are the steps to take if you want to buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) at SpectroCoin:
- If you don’t have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on “Sign Up.”
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your account is verified, you can deposit crypto or fiat currency by choosing the most convenient option from the deposit section of your account.
- Finally, when your SpectroCoin account is topped up, enter the exchange section of your account. Insert the currency you would like to sell, and choose Enjin Coin (ENJ) as the currency you want to receive.
- Check our final suggested price and press “Confirm”.
That’s it! You have successfully purchased Enjin Coin (ENJ) at SpectroCoin!
We hope this blog post was helpful. For more blogs be sure to head over to the SpectroCoin blog.
If you have any questions regarding cryptocurrencies supported at SpectroCoin, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support through the LiveChat bubble available on our website or drop an email at [email protected].