A quick guide on how to buy Synthetix at SpectroCoin
If you would like to know how to buy Synthetix (SNX) at SpectroCoin, there are only a few steps for you to take. Read our blog to find out more!
Synthetix (SNX) supports synthetic commodities like gold and silver, synthetic cryptocurrencies, synthetic fiat currencies and other assets. Users can involve themselves in decentralised trade easily and reliably. Synthetix’s native token, the Synthetix Network Token (SNX), is used to provide collateral against Synths that are issued. To find out more about Synthetix at SpectroCoin, visit our blog, Synthetix Explained.
Here are the steps to take if you want to buy Synthetix (SNX) at SpectroCoin:
- If you don’t have a SpectroCoin account yet, click on “Sign Up.”
- After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your account is verified, you can deposit crypto or fiat currency by choosing the most convenient option from the deposit section of your account.
- Finally, when your SpectroCoin account is topped up, enter the exchange section of your account. Insert the currency you would like to sell, and choose Synthetix (SNX) as the currency you want to receive.
- Check our final suggested price and press “Confirm”.
That’s it! You have successfully purchased Synthetix (SNX) at SpectroCoin!
We hope this blog post was helpful. For more blogs be sure to head over to the SpectroCoin blog.
If you have any questions regarding cryptocurrencies supported at SpectroCoin, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support through the LiveChat bubble available on our website or drop an email at [email protected].