Amazon does not allow direct purchases with cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Nevertheless, on SpectroCoin, crypto enthusiasts can exchange their assets for Amazon gift cards – vouchers that Amazon clients can use to pay for their purchases on the platform.
Are crypto payments on Amazon possible?
SpectroCoin offers its users the possibility to spend crypto on Amazon by buying Amazon gift cards. On our platform, we do not limit the card values to traditional numbers, such as 20, 50 or 100 EUR. Users can choose the gift card value themselves. For example, if you would like to spend Bitcoin on Amazon to buy a smartphone that is worth 299.99 EUR, it would be possible to convert this exact amount into a gift card.
How to buy an Amazon gift card at SpectroCoin?
If you are interested in spend crypto on Amazon by purchasing an Amazon gift card on our platform, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Withdraw’ section of your SpectroCoin account, located in the top menu panel.
- On the ‘Withdraw’ page, choose ‘Top-up and Vouchers’.
- Choose your country of residence and press the most suitable gift card option available for you. Currently, we offer gift cards for the German, French, Italian and Spanish online shops of Amazon.
- Choose the currency with which you would like to pay. SpectroCoin accepts various cryptos, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Tether.
- Choose the amount you would like to pay (in crypto) or the value of your desired gift card (in EUR), and press ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an authentication key for your purchase via email, SMS or Google Authentication app. Enter the code and press ‘Submit’ again to complete your purchase.
That is it! The gift card can be used on any Amazon purchase by choosing ‘Amazon Gift Card’ as the payment method during checkout.
We wish you happy shopping!
If you have further questions about Amazon vouchers on SpectroCoin, do not hesitate to contact our support via email at [email protected] or LiveChat.